- Domestic Non-bank credit is as good as gone
- Overnight rates are on an average higher than 3-yr Fixed Deposits
- A sharp slowdown in the overall economy, led by the mfg sector
- Slowing sales and rapidly deteriorating profits and profitability
- Thanks to higher interest rates, rapidly deteriorating corporate India's performance, consumer demand too remains poor and is expected to only worsen hereon
- Stock markets continue their rapid journey down-south
- Serial bomb-blasts taking place across-the-nation, city after city
- National & a host of assembly elections coming up with no certainty or clue of who will form the new government
- Disputes amongst state politicians over jobs & reservations (Mah, Bihar, & Assam)
Testing times (that's quite an understatement) for the Prime Minister, the Finance Minister and the RBI.
However, as an investor, how should one see and behave in such a scenario? Is this a threat or an opportunity of a lifetime to invest?